Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All Terms and Conditions about submission and publishing with IARS' International Research Journal on its official site and other sources have been gone through, understood, and accepted.
- With submission, this is declared that the submitter has all rights of the content, and to submit it. Also the submitter affirms that the rights of the submitted content are hereby transferred to IARS' international Research Journal and its parent company/publisher, without objections or conditions.
Submission to publish with IARS' International Research Journal through any means is to agree to auto-transfer the copyright to its publisher. Author reserves the ownership of the content for further research purposes but re-publishing the content already submitted or published with IARS' International Research Journal must be accompanied with a written permission from competent authority of IARS' International Research Journal. Author should feel free to write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for such permissions. Stay assured, IARS never denies permissions unless this against its core objectives/visions or violating regulations. IARS believes in ethical practices in its endeavors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. By submission of content to IATS' International Research Journal, the user confirms its acceptance to all Terms and Conditions of the Journal as mentioned on https://irj.iars.info/index.php/about/t-c and Code of Ethics as mentioned on https://irj.iars.info/index.php/about/t-c/code-of-ethics.