Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All Terms and Conditions about submission and publishing with IARS' International Research Journal on its official site and other sources have been gone through, understood, and accepted.
- With submission, this is declared that the submitter has all rights of the content, and to submit it. Also the submitter affirms that the rights of the submitted content are hereby transferred to IARS' international Research Journal and its parent company/publisher, without objections or conditions.
Submission to or Agreeing to Publish with IARS' International Research Journal through any means is to agree to auto-transfer the copyright to its publisher. Author reserves the ownership of the content for further research purposes but re-publishing the content already submitted or ublished with IARS' International Research Journal must be accomied by a written permission from competent authority of IARS' International Research Journal.